RECENT STYLES AND HAIR TREATMENTS.

I have done a few new things to my hair. I once made an avocado, honey and olive oil mask, which I must say was absolutely awesome!  

My hair with the avocado, honey and olive oil mask
My hair after the avocado mask. Soft and shiny!



 I also did a rod set on freshly washed hair. 
                           




 




  And I have started using the shea moisture purification mask  and the shea moisture deep treatment mask  as well. I really love the moisture retention mask, it is quite moisturizing but the purification mask feels like it strips my hair. It is very drying.

Deep treatment mask
Purifcation Mask






It is very difficult to get great natural hair products in Canada. They are basically nonexistent here and very expensive to order online. I am sometimes charged an extra customs fees when they are delivered to my door. Here are some pictures of my hair and some various styles I have done in the past few months.












Stay tuned for my next blog which will feature a few wigs I have bought recently. They will be my method of protective styling for the winter. Here is a sneak peak from my next blog..










Popular posts from this blog

KEEPING YOUR HAIR MOISTURIZED

HAIR POROSITY AND HOW IT AFFECTS YOUR HAIR ROUTINE.

COLORING NATURAL HAIR- LORÉAL HICOLOR HIGHLIGHTS