PRODUCT HAUL OF A PRODUCT JUNKIE :-)

I have bought a few new products since my last post. First off, I'd like to discuss the Terressentials lavender organic hair wash.
Terressentials Lavender Mudwash

 I have used it about five times and I love it! It has organic aloe vera juice, bentonite clay and tons of other all natual stuff! It is also uses USDA certified organic ingredients. I try to stick to all natural products because they are far healthier for you. Ingredients from products applied to the scalp and the skin can easily be absorbed into the body and some of these ingredients can be very harmful. So, if for that reason alone I love Terressentials! It smells great and believe me when I tell you that it makes my curls pop! After rinsing it out my hair is still curly. After which I follow through with my Giovanni Direct leave in Weightless moisture Conditioner. It is my holy grail leave in and I doubt I woul ever replace it.
So all in all I love my terressentials, and a little goes a long way! There are also different flavours such as the mint, left coast lemon, sultry spice and the fragrance free. I want to try the left coast lemon next. The company advises that other hair products that cotain ingredients like slicone not be used as they cause a build up. What the Terressential mud wash does is that it detoxifies the hair and removes the buld up that coats the hair. Read this information link from terressentials before deciding if terresentials is right for you. http://www.terressentials.com/hairhelp.html.
The next new products I have are the Kinky curly knot today leave-in conditioner (kccc) and the kinky curly coiling custard.
First of all they both smell great! A kind of vailla/sugary scent.  But, I can only get second day hair using this product and I have to be really lazy about doing over my hair to wear second day hair using the kccc. It gives me beautiful curls so well defined I can't even describe how beautiful they are! But at over $3800 Jamaican dollars ($38us) its a waste of time and money! I can get 3 or 4 day hair using my eco-styler gel and it only costs about $2.99us for a big jar of eco styler with olive oil. It does get a bit crunchy though and gives a ton of flakes when I'm trying wash it out but I can live with that. So I will probably use the kinky curly coiling custard for special occassions. I almost forgot to say that the leave-in its nothing special. Actually made my hair feel like straw. My giovanni will always be my favourite and holy grail.
 My new favourite product is the Oyin handmade Burnt sugar pomade, you can get it at www.oyinhandmade.com. I love this product and the comapny is so amazing! They actually sent me a small bottle of bubbles and two sweets!

Now  the  smell of this pomade is like a sugary, vanilla-like, maple syrupy scent. It smells amazing and is a bit over powering for those of you who hate strong scents. I get lots of compliments when I wear this. I love strong sugary and floral scents so I dont mind at all. It definately gives my hair lots of sheen and I use it to seal my hair. I think it can cause a bit of buildup so its best to use a little at a time. It is also all natural! Which I love! It has all natural ingedients like castor seed oil, coconut oil, hemp seed, and olive oil, mango seed butter and broccoli seed oil! Amazing stuff! believe me when I tell you that you have to get this pomade! Its da truth! lol!


Popular posts from this blog

KEEPING YOUR HAIR MOISTURIZED

COLORING NATURAL HAIR- LORÉAL HICOLOR HIGHLIGHTS

HAIR POROSITY AND HOW IT AFFECTS YOUR HAIR ROUTINE.